18 Oct 2024 10:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 11 Dec 2007 00:50:01
Message: <web.475e24f8922777ebd8f74b370@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote:
> Its almost a sign
> of fundamental insanity for someone to suggest that this *hasn't*
> distorted both the interpretation of historical facts that *are* in
> evidence, and to strongly imply why some people would much rather
> imagine ones that have *never* been in evidence, rather than admit that,
> once again, the churches interpretation is the one that is badly out of
> sync of reality.

are all atheists really this boring?  That last sentence was pretty long, just
as the hundreds of them before.  I had to skip and lost track.  sorry...

you sound like Fox Mulder.  you know:  "I want to believe".  Because you're
obsessed in trying to find physical proofs of Jesus existence.

forget it:  he came as a humble man, too insignificant for the ones in power,
but sufficiently of an agitator to receive death penalty... nothing too shabby
to figure in official records...

though I find it funny you don't mention the James Cameron documentary about
Jesus tomb...